Ángela María Noguera Moreno
– Consultant –
+57 1 2852078 Ext. 404
- Lawyer and economist with broad experience in advising national and foreign clients in legal and regulatory matters.
- Ample experience in advising clients in administrative investigations of anti-competitive practices, as well as in merger control procedures before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce.
- Extensive experience in structuring data protection policies, documents and compliance programs in privacy and data protection for companies.
- Consulting experience in formulation of compliance programs in competition law and consumer protection.
- Experience in infrastructure law and energy regulation.
- She is currently an independent consultant and has acquired her professional experience through her work in several of the largest law firms in Colombia: Garrigues (2013 – 2018); Brigard & Urrutia (2010 – 2012); Esguerra Asociados (2006 – 2008). She was also an advisor to the Office of the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce (2012 – 2013) and an advisor to the Office of Bogota’s Secretary of Education (2018 – 2019).
- Economist, Universidad de los Andes, 2004.
- Lawyer, Universidad de los Andes, 2006.
- LLM in International Business Law, Tilburg University – The Netherlands, 2009.
- Specialized in European and Spanish Competition Law, Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles, Madrid, 2015.
- Competition law – anti-competitive practices.
- Competition law – merger control regulation.
- Data protection.
- Consumer protection.
- Infrastructure law.
- Colfuturo Beneficiary, 2008.
- Beneficiary of Tilburg University Scholarship Program, 2008.
- Cum Laude degree, LLM in International Business Law, Tilburg University, 2009.